OFJ Memberships are good for 12 months from the date of purchase. You can renew manually or set up an automatic renewal.
Journey Membership provides the following benefits:
- FREE ADMISSION TO FRIDAY TALKS AND SATURDAY WORKSHOPS – (except for special events). That’s a $1,000 value! Save up to $560 by stepping up to a Journey Membership!
- Library borrowing privileges – borrow books, (MP3) CDs, and videos from the extensive collection in our library. The library is open on Saturday afternoons, except on program weekends and major holidays. Members anywhere in the world have access to our digital library.
- Volunteer and earn scrip to pay for workshops.
- Online Audio/Video Streaming – As an OFJ Member, you have exclusive access to our audio archives online, allowing you to listen to streaming audio of prior Friday Talks from the comfort of your own browser. Coming soon: video recordings of the previous year’s Zoom programs will be released for member viewing.
- Early bird registration for our popular analyst seminars.
- Opportunity to connect through our Community Offerings web page with other Jungians who are pursuing their own inner journey.
- Invitation to OFJ’s Annual Meeting and Light-Hearted Afternoon – join us each Spring for an opportunity to engage with other members, learn more about the organization, and enjoy refreshments.
- Your membership supports OFJ and its vital mission to make Jungian thought available and to encourage more consciousness in our community and in the world.