The Oregon Friends of Jung is a community of individuals who seek to enlarge and deepen their understanding of life’s challenges and stages, with the expectation that this inner work confers a sense of shared meaning and purpose. Our members and our audience-at- large span all walks of life, all ages, and all levels of familiarity with Jungian psychology. Our Friday Talks and Saturday Workshops are open to anyone. We carefully choose speakers with expertise, depth and integrity to engage attendees who come with differing typologies and interests. At our programs, some attendees may enjoy meeting and conversing, while others prefer to sit quietly and undisturbed, but all share a feeling of being among others who are interested in an inner life.
Membership to OFJ is open to anyone interested in the work of C.G. Jung. Memberships are valid from September 1 through August 31 of the following year. See a preview of our 2020-2021 season presenters!
|Regular Memberships are $95 per year and include free admission to all regularly scheduled Friday Talks.||Purchase Regular Membership|
|Journey Memberships are $275 per year, and include free admission to all regularly scheduled Friday Talks and Saturday Workshops. Journey memberships are designed for those seeking deeper engagement with the work of Carl Jung.||Purchase Journey Membership|
Additional Benefits of Membership
- *PLEASE NOTE* – some of the benefits listed below may change due to COVID-19 adaptations. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Reduced registration fees for Saturday Workshops – Regular Memberships save $20 per Saturday Workshop. Save even more as a Journey Member – for $275 a year, you can attend all regularly scheduled Friday Talks and Saturday Workshops for free!
- Library borrowing privileges – borrow books, (MP3) CDs, and videos from the extensive collection in our library. Many recordings of our past speakers are available for checkout at the Friday Talks, and the library is open on Saturday afternoons, except on program weekends and major holidays.
- Volunteer and earn scrip to pay for workshops.
- Online Audio Streaming – As an OFJ Member, you have exclusive access to our audio archives online, allowing you to listen to streaming audio of prior Friday Talks from the comfort of your own browser.
- Invitation to OFJ’s Annual Meeting and Light-Hearted Afternoon – join us each Spring for an opportunity to engage with other members, learn more about the organization, and enjoy refreshments.
- Reciprocal privileges with Seattle – we have arranged reciprocal membership privileges for Friday Talks and workshops/seminars with the C.G. Jung Society, Seattle. NOTE: Since Seattle members are not in the OFJ database, we cannot offer you the workshop discount over PayPal. Please pay for your workshops by mail (with a copy of your Seattle membership card), or pay at the event.
- An opportunity to JOIN A COMMUNITY that values psychological consciousness, and where you can meet others who are pursuing their own inner journey.