OFJ Membership 2020-2021
Please log in or create an account to purchase membership online.
OFJ Memberships run from September 1, 2020 through to August 31, 2021.
Regular Membership provides the following benefits:
- FREE ADMISSION TO FRIDAY TALKS – just show your membership card and you will be admitted free to all Friday Talks (except for special events).
- REDUCED REGISTRATION FEES FOR SATURDAY WORKSHOPS – save $20 per workshop.
- LIBRARY BORROWING PRIVILEGES – borrow books, (MP3) CDs, and videos from the extensive collection in our LIBRARY. Many recordings of our past speakers are available for checkout at the Friday Talks, and the library is open on Saturday afternoons, except on program weekends and major holidays.
- An opportunity to VOLUNTEER AND EARN SCRIP to pay for workshops.
- ONLINE AUDIO STREAMING – As an OFJ Member, you have exclusive access to our audio archives online, allowing you to listen to streaming audio of prior Friday Talks from the comfort of your own browser.
|SEPTEMBER 18/19, 2020
Listening to Jung in These Troubling Times
Jung, Synchronicity, and the New Sciences
|JANUARY 15/16, 2021
Apocalyptic Themes in Jungian Work with Alienated Boys and Men
|OCTOBER 16/17, 2020
Individuation Hijacked: Persona and Hero in an Evolving Universe
|FEBRUARY 19/20, 2021
Dreams, Life, Death and the Alchemical Wedding
|NOVEMBER 13/14, 2020
We Think with our Hearts: Reading Jung through Native Eyes
Think with our Hearts: Indigenous Ideas of Spirit and Transformation
|MARCH 19/20, 2021
The Seven Deadly Sins Viewed through the Lens of Depth Psychology
Portraits in Pathology
|DECEMBER 4/5, 2020
Living Symbols of the Tarot: A Journey Through Archetypal Patterns of Soul
Maria Ellen Chiaia
|APRIL 16/17, 2021
Spiritual Transformation through Matter: The Image of Number in Jung’s Final Insight