OFJ Memberships run from September 1, 2019 through to August 31, 2020.
This aligns with our event season, which consists of monthly events during the fall (September, October, November and December) and monthly events in the Winter/Spring (January, February, March and April).
Membership provides the following benefits:
- FREE ADMISSION TO FRIDAY TALKS – just show your membership card and you will be admitted free to all Friday Talks (except for special events).
- REDUCED REGISTRATION FEES FOR SATURDAY WORKSHOPS – save $20 per workshop.
- LIBRARY BORROWING PRIVILEGES – borrow books, (MP3) CDs, and videos from the extensive collection in our LIBRARY. Many recordings of our past speakers are available for checkout at the Friday Talks, and the library is open on Saturday afternoons, except on program weekends and major holidays.
- An opportunity to volunteer and EARN SCRIP to pay for workshops.
- Online Audio Streaming – As an OFJ Member, you have exclusive access to our audio archives online, allowing you to listen to streaming audio of prior Friday Talks from the comfort of your own browser.
- INVITATION TO OFJ’S ANNUAL MEETING AND LIGHT-HEARTED AFTERNOON – join us each Spring for an opportunity to engage with other members, learn more about the organization, and enjoy refreshments.